Friday, May 29, 2009

A few things I have learned from other at home teachers and life.

1. Make decisions out of love and not fear.
2. Children should be treated with respect and dignity but it is important to remember they are children and we should try to preserve the magic of innocence for as long as they need and want it.

3. I learned that education is important, School is not. I intentionally did not use the words homeschooled or unschooled in the description of our journey. Who wants to be schooled? In my heart I know it is education that frees us .
4. This is a life lesson but I think the most important one.
The Golden Rule.
If we treat others as we would like to be treated then all of the lessons you need will follow....

Courtesy
Respect

Loyalty
Integrity

Honesty

Kindness
Reliability

Consideration



No comments: